SVG Output Option
Antenna House Formatter can produce a SVG output compliant to W3C Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.1 specification. Also, it can output SVG Tiny and SVG Basic in the Mobile SVG Profiles defined by the SVG 1.1 specification. Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation.
Mobile SVG Profiles are the specifications for mobile computing devices or cellular phones which have restrictions in the throughput of the hardware, the memory capacity and the number of colors that can be displayed. Since SVG Tiny is for the hardware with the most restrictions, like a cellular phone, it may contain a lot of elements that are not supported or may have restrictions. Therefore, the reproduction level of the original document before transformation may be low.
SVG Basic is for more high-efficient pocket devices, such as high-efficient PDA, and has fewer restrictions than SVG Tiny. See also Mobile SVG Profiles for more details.
Antenna House Formatter outputs SVG Tiny and SVG Basic on the basis of the output for SVG 1.1 by disregarding the unsupported elements.
- image output
- Raster images are embedded in SVG as Base64 encoding. Vector images are outputted as SVG.
- Images are linked using the URI of the link origin without change.
- Copying and linking
- Images are copied to the place where they are specified and are described as a link there. The copy destination can be specified by image-uri, etc. in Option Setting File.
There are two types of images in FO.
- Images by external reference
- Images are referenced externally by .
- Images embedded
- Images encoded by Base64 using the data scheme by are embedded or they are embedded in FO by .
|Type of license||Price|
|AH Formatter SVG Output Option for Standalone||$200|
|AH Formatter SVG Output Option for Server||$2,000|
- After getting AH Formatter, a user can purchase SVG Output Option as an option.
- AH Formatter SVG Output Option is designed to work with a product version of the AH Formatter product. SVG Output Option cannot be used alone.
- AH Formatter SVG Output Option can only be installed and used on a computer of the registered licensee.