Web Interface for Formatter
Click, Format, Print from Anywhere
Connect to Antenna House Formatter from Anywhere
Save development time and effort
Remotely access Antenna House Formatter with programming interfaces (command line, .Net, Java & more) when it is running on an Internet server. Web Interface V6.0 for Formatter now supports Linux. The benefits of Web Interface for Formatter include:
Folder Monitoring Service
Automatically detect and output documents
Once the folder monitoring service starts any files in the monitoring folder are processed. The service then detects the creation of new files and processes those. For each processed file the folder monitoring service will create the necessary commands to connect to the web server of Web Interface V6.0 and store the results returned from the web server into the output folder.
In order to use Folder Monitoring Service, the target files being converted should be ZIP archived and put in the target folder as one file. Folder Monitoring Service finds and processes a file automatically, and then puts the conversion result in the output folder.
The following files can be included in the archive for conversion.
- Target documents (xml, xsl, fo, html, css, wml, etc.)
- Command File
- External reference file (images, etc.)
The following enhancements have been made to V6.0 of the Web Interface for Formatter:
- Linux support
- xdscmd changed to work similarly to Antenna House Formatter command line client.
- Option to automatically upload images and media if the input is an FO file.
AH Formatter V6.3 or later is required. System requirements depend on AH Formatter.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2012 x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 7 x64 Edition
- Windows 8.1 x64 Edition
- Windows 10 x64 Edition
Linux 64-bit & 32-bit
- Built with GCC4.1.X（Runtime Library libstdc++.so.6 required)
The minimum Java version is 1.7.
- An XSL Formatter V6.3 Server license or later is required in order to use the Web Interface V6.0 for Formatter.
If you use an earlier version of AH Formatter, please upgrade to version 6.3 or later.
- There is no need to install AH Formatter on client side.
- Web Interface V6.0 for Formatter is only available to licensed users of an AH Formatter Server.
- The Server component of the Web Interface V6.0 for Formatter can run only on a computer that is running a registered AH Formatter Server License.
Web Interface for Formatter includes a 90 day warranty.